Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy.
FleishmanHillard San Francisco is seeking a self-starting, Social & Digital Analytics Managing Supervisor who is passionate about integrated digital and social data, and crafting informed strategies, to join our thriving and award-winning Social & Creative team.
The Managing Supervisor will work directly with senior members of a multi-disciplinary team to monitor and report on a variety of global social media campaigns, and analyze and synthesize data to provide actionable insights and strategic recommendations for our clients, In addition, our new managing supervisor will actively engage in brainstorming and idea sessions, and support the team with data-born, actionable insights to help drive new and organic business development, account and program planning, and measurement.
- Work closely with internal teams and clients to recommend social and digital strategies and ensure implementation.
- Develop insights and strategies from primary and secondary market research, business analysis and competitive data and translate those insights into creative marketing strategies; transform consumer insights into reports and strategic plans.
- Manage multiple digital and social projects, liaising with other FH client leads and prioritizing based on importance.
- Work with multiple clients across a variety of industries. Lead and participate in strategy development initiatives for clients and new business pitches. Manage on-going analytics reporting across several clients and industry sectors.
- Package agency recommendations—verbal and written—in a clear, concise, and compelling way.
- Monitor market, cultural and social trends and interpret impact on customer behavioral shifts relevant to client business; relate changes to appropriate account team members, and provide actionable insights and tactical recommendations.
- Contribute to FH’s thought leadership around the ideal use of digital and social data
- Manage projects, process, and people (mentor junior staff and interns).
- Stay current with the latest social measurement trends, as well as relevant industry trends.
The ideal candidate is keenly strategic, versatile and insights-driven; someone who thrives in an energetic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. In addition, the Managing Supervisor will have:
- 6-8+ years of total experience gained in digital marketing, planning, and/or analytics.
- Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting social-related data from standard software packages and client databases.
- Background providing evaluative volumetric and content analysis of earned social data working with social media monitoring tools such as: Radian6, Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, Collective Intellect, Tracx, Social Radar.
- Experience with real-time listening for real-time engagement (ideally via social media command centers).
- Experience with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics, Omniture, and WebTrends.
- Skilled user of tools such as Excel, Tableau, Power Pivot, Quantivo.
- Understand client’s business requirements, design reporting and analysis approaches tailored to client needs
- Ability to quickly pattern-spot and surface actionable insights; separate signal from noise.
- Experience distilling complex and high volumes of data into simple KPIs and data visualizations / dashboards / scorecards.
- Experience writing clear and concise presentations for client summarizing data insights, outcomes and implications in a straightforward and enlightening way for clients.
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others.
- Ability to contribute to increasing level of innovation in data, analytics.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of the DAS Group of Companies, and has 88 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About the DAS Group of Companies
The DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email ourcareers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
If this description is an accurate representation of your arsenal of skills, please send us the following:
1. Either a link to your website or video channel showcasing your portfolio
2. A cover letter
3. Your resume
Only candidates who apply through Fleishman Hillard’s website will be considered. Please do not contact the San Francisco office directly.