Senior Director, Communications & Brand Platform
San Francisco, CA
GoodData is seeking an accomplished, hands-on Senior Director to co-create and lead its new communications and brand platform strategy to drive the company’s communications initiatives and brand-leadership mandate and goals.
Key objectives are to attract, convert, empower and engage GoodData’s target audience for our sustainable revenue growth in a digital business environment. As senior director, you will lead the growth and monetization of a diverse audience of customers, prospects, analysts, bloggers, partners, press, and market-makers that help GoodData to achieve specific business goals; instilling advocacy and trust with every touch.
You will also focus on brand messaging, visualization and positioning, content strategy, analyst relations, public relations, social media marketing and community hub programs executions, reporting, and internal education.
What you will do:
• Find, build and drive relationships with external influencers including analysts, press, customers, bloggers, and market-makers.
• Connect, integrate and align strategic communications across the organization as the company embraces a positioning focused on BI for data monetization.
• Develop and reinforce the core visual language and voice for the company’s brand
• Create a content strategy, including customer and partner success platforms, geared toward owned and earned media channels and aligned with paid media programs managed by the Demand Generation team.
• Collaborate with key people to develop and manage GoodData’s content/editorial calendar and media platform development plan.
• Create and execute analyst relations, public relations, and influencer strategies and programs.
• Provide and coordinate speaking support for conferences, press and new media opportunities for GoodData opinion-leaders. Organize and provide real-time social media support (i.e. video, tweeting and blogging) at conferences and GoodData webinars.
• Provide periodic reporting regarding media share of voice, coverage, sentiment, and SQL contribution with help from the marketing automation platform, especially with respect to targeted presonas and accounts.
• Influence business development and revenue growth based on influencer relationships and direct contact with customers, partners, prospects and market-makers.
• Educate and empower internal and partner teams on how to leverage GoodData’s communications and brand platform; manager a Center of Excellence for key stakeholders.
• You have strong communication skills including team building, social media, public relations, speaking and writing
• You are eager to take on new responsibilities and learn new skills
• You have the capacity to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines
• You thrive in a fast paced, constantly moving environment
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related field. MBA is a plus
• 12+ years of experience and demonstrated success in agency, enterprise, media and startup organizations focused on cloud, enterprise applications, marketing and communications
• Significant analyst relations and public relations experience serving the enterprise market; corporate and agency experience a plus
• Comfort and experience with technology at a level that would enable effective marketing of technically complex solutions.
GoodData® provides groundbreaking BI for data monetization to enterprises, independent software vendors, and system integrators who seek to quickly create and distribute valuable information to large networks of customers and partners. Our real-time analytics distribution platform is highly scalable and secure – allowing companies like Target, Discovery International and Zendesk to deploy engaging data products that are guided by GoodData’s expertise in delivering widely-adopted analytics solutions.
GoodData is headquartered in San Francisco and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Intel Capital, TOTVS, General Catalyst Partners and others. For more information, read our blog, visit our website and follow @gooddata on Twitter.
At GoodData, you won’t just grow your career. You’ll be a part of a movement that is changing how people live, work and make decisions.
Why you should join GoodData:
• Customer success is our #1 priority
• Help drive the future of analytics
• Solve meaningful problems
• Build and promote great technology
• Work with brilliant people
We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Agency Recruiters Take Note:
Please do not spam us with unsolicited candidate resumes. Unless you have a fully executed agreement with us, we will consider them a gift. Do not send resumes to any of the executives.