Top Reasons to Join PRSA
Take Charge of Your CareerExpand your skills so that you are prepared for your next career opportunity. Our compelling content — including webinars, publications, e-newsletters and in-person events — is developed to help you refine your skills and stay up to date on the latest trends.
Expand Your NetworkYou have access to 22,000 members via online and in-person forums and events.
Develop Strategic Industry ConnectionsExplore different disciplines and connect with communications professionals in every industry across the country both online and in person. Build and expand your network of trusted confidants and mentors in your industry.
Give Back to the ProfessionShare your expertise and help shape the future of the industry.
Stay Inspired and MotivatedEngage in stimulating conversations, ignite your creativity, and renew your enthusiasm for your career at events featuring strategic innovation.
A chapter membership is your ultimate connection to colleagues, employers and talent.
For 60 years, PRSA has been providing pathways to success for all levels of communication professionals. Your membership provides you with a variety of benefits, including:
- Discounted admission to chapter events
- Access to MyPRSA, a private, members-only community that empowers you to have meaningful conversations with fellow PRSA members
- Access to PRSA’s entire catalogue of professional development webinars, free of charge
- Timely updates on the latest public relations news, events and case studies
- A professional network for business development, career mentoring and knowledge sharing
- Free job alerts and access to career advice
- Rebate eligibility for your Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) certification