Senior Account Executive (SAE)
San Jose, CA
Do you have 3-4 years of PR experience? Have a solid relationships with press and a proven track record of great coverage? Do you consider yourself an enthusiastic contributor with great ideas?
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
McGrath/Power Public Relations & Communications, an established, fun, fast-paced high-tech public relations firm located in downtown San Jose, is looking for a dynamic, results-oriented individual to join our team.
The Senior Account Executive (SAE) is responsible for the day-to-day tactical implementation of the client programs and plays a major role in generating consistent media coverage in top-tier industry trades and national business media. In addition to the media role, the SAE is also involved in planning and attending media tours and trade shows, and is responsible for writing blog posts, contributed articles, press releases and corporate profiles. The SAE has direct contact with client staff on a daily basis and also has opportunities to interact with VP/CEO-level client contacts.
To apply, send your resume, along with a cover letter letting us know what makes YOU the candidate we should hire. Choose the media format, style and content that you feel best reflects your skills and interests.
Qualified candidates must have the following:
– Bachelors’ degree in public relations, communications or related field
– 3-4 years high-tech PR experience, with at least 2 years’ agency experience working at equivalent level (above coordinator level)
– Demonstrable results-driven media/analyst relations skill
– Strong problem solving skills
– Experience with writing high-level press releases, customer case studies, by-lined articles and op-ed articles
– Multi-task oriented with strong organization and time management abilities
– Thorough understanding of technology industry analyst relations
– Good attention to detail
– High energy level
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter, along with your salary requirements, to HR@MCGRATHPOWER.COM.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH HIGH-TECH PR AGENCY EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.