April 24, 2019
1501 Page Mill Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Join the Silicon Valley PRSA Chapter for our next Inside the Newsroom event at HP in Palo Alto. The “New to the Beat, New to the Valley” panel will feature journalists who are either covering their tech beat for the first time, or are new to living in the Silicon Valley. Panelists will reveal their first impressions, discuss the most important stories they’ve covered over the past year, share what they believe the top trends for 2019 will be, and how their approach to storytelling has changed (or stayed the same).
Moderator: HP, Emily Horn – Director of Communications – @emilyhornSF
- AP, Rachel Lerman – New Google/privacy reporter – @rachelerman
- Fortune, Danielle Abril – New tech reporter – @DanielleDigest
- 5:30 – 6:00 p.m.– Registration
- 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Panel and Q&A
- 7:00 – 7:30 p.m. – Cocktail and Networking Reception
Drive past the large HP sign, through the gates, and follow the signs for the Customer Welcome Center. Parking is open. Make your way to the HP Customer Welcome Center lobby, and the staff will direct you to the event space.