Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina Hotel
October 20, 2019
6:30 pm Opening Reception
333 W. Harbor Drive
San Diego, California 92101
The PRSA International Conference in San Diego will spotlight the intersection of technology and media, and lead the competition by providing unparalleled information, strategies and tools for the new trends impacting the industry — essential to your professional success. This year’s Conference will expand your network with powerful colleague connections and enhance your skill set with the latest best practices.
Enjoy inspiring, thought-provoking, compelling keynotes
Download the FULL BROCHURE.
Tailor your Conference training
With 7 different tracks geared to your industry sector, specialty, organization and career aspirations, including:
- Marketing Communication
- Digital Communication
- Leadership & Management
- Data, Analytics & Measurement
- Reputation & Crisis Management
- Skills, Tools & Techniques
- Special Interests
Take advantage of these valuable opportunities to invest in your future — register now!
Don’t miss a phenomenal Conference experience
PRSA’s International Conference helps professionals pursue excellence, navigate change, assert influence and position the importance of public relations in today’s complex world through:
- Professional Development – 140+ outstanding sessions, 10 remarkable keynotes, 250+ super speakers.
- Tons of Take-Homes – Attend as many as 23 different sessions, nearly twice as many as in past years.
- Innovative Programming – Hear what’s new, next and best from exciting speakers, sponsors and exhibitors.
- Relationship Building – Build lifetime relationships with peers worldwide.
- Social Events – Enjoy an opening night reception and other networking opportunities.
- International Participation – Learn from professionals around the globe, including sessions in Spanish.