What’s Up with Recruiting & Hiring?
There’s good news for communications professionals: while recruitment is slowing down, corporate searches are still on. More than ever, businesses are looking for ways to retain and motivate great talent. In this week’s #FridayForum, top recruiters reveal what you need to know to keep your career on the right track.
1. How can comms professionals get ahead of a potential job loss?
2. Is there hope for new comms grads?
3. What roles are companies and agencies trying to fill?
4. What’s changed with recruiting?
5. What skills or capabilities are in demand?
6. How do I network remotely?
7. What should I do differently in a video interview?
Now there are TWO ways to join #FridayForum:
1. Join our Zoom Room. Please e-mail email@example.com before the meeting to get your calendar invite.
2. Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/prsasv/ or https://www.facebook.com/prsasf/ to join the watch parties. You can live stream the Forum without joining either FB group. If you’d like to post comments before or after the event, please visit our pages ahead of time and ask to join.