Join us for our weekly Friday Forum with educators and comms leaders from SJSU, USF, Stanford and the Navy discuss how they teach and manage communications in these unique times.
Moderators: Vanessa Yanez PRSASV, Jenna Watson Gudgel PRSASF
- -Joceyln Breeland, APR, Executive Director of Strategic Communications, Residential and Dining Enterprises, Stanford University
- -Fay Chen, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Public Relations and Strategic Communication, University of San Francisco
- -Shaun Fletcher, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Public Relations, San Jose State University
- -Mitchell Friedman, Ed. D., APR, Visiting Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer, Graduate School of Defense Management, Naval Postgraduate School
Time: 11:00 am – 12 pm
- Open QA for: 30-40 minutes
- Starter questions:
- 1. How are communication strategies changing in academia in today’s unique times?
- 2. How has your job changed?
- 3. How are you preparing for the next academic term when school reopens?
- 4. How can we keep our focus as communicators in these erratic climate?
- 5. How are you managing your team? What’s changed?
+1 669-900-6833 (US Toll)
+1 646-876-9923 (US Toll)