The nomination process is officially open for PRSA Silicon Valley’s inaugural Spotlight Awards, recognizing the Valley’s top agency and in-house talent. Who will you nominate?
Finalists will be recognized at PRSA Silicon Valley’s biggest event of the year, Media Predicts on November 13!
- In House Leader of the Year
- Agency Leader of the Year
- People to Watch (Under 30)
- Manager of the Year
- Mentor of the Year
- Intern of the Year
- Triple Threat of the Year (Professional, contributions to the PR industry, mentorship and education)
- Student of the Year
- Spokesperson of the Year
Innovator Award in …
- Enterprise Storytelling
- Consumer Tech Storytelling
- Brand Storytelling
- Media Relations
- Crisis Communications
- Executive Communications
- Internal Communications
- Nominee must be located in the SF Bay Area
- Nominator must be a member of PRSA Silicon Valley. Not a member yet? Join today!
- Nominator must share their nomination on the official PRSA SV LinkedIn group.
- Suggested content for social sharing:I’ve nominated XX [individual tagged] for PRSA Silicon Valley’s Spotlight Awards because XX, XX, XX. #prsasv
- Submissions must be received by midnight PT on Friday, 10/18. You may either <EMAIL> the chapter with the submission or use the below form.
- The email must include:
- Twitter handles for both nominator and nominee
- How nominator and nominee know each other
- Headshot of nominee as an attachment